Thursday, January 10, 2008

Any days in my live

My Personal Calendar:


February :


February 22 This day is the birthday of my best friend her name is Angelica, this day we happen with more friends and celebrate to the big, and we are best friends from the school, but this until time we have separated a little.


This month we celebrating the carnival is very “chevere” because in my family we make a meeting, and the whole day or the days we happen that lasts in my grandmother's house

March:

In this month is my birthday !!the first day!! (1/03/1983), is really really good, because I have many gifts, and most importantly is have time with my friends



May :

We celebrated the Mom day, in my house we meet with the whole family, we buy cake, ice cream, came and gifts for my Mom. In general we celebrate in the night, but each one of my siblings in the whole day gives him gifts. It is a very good time with my Mom because in general we don't make anything


December:

This month is very important because we celebrated the Christmas, in reality we celebrated the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and we give thank you because he dies for our sins, for us to be saved




No comments: