Thursday, October 9, 2008

THE BEST MOMENTS OF MY LIVE

In the live, all people have good and bad moments. But we have to learn to live our life whith all this moments. Here, there are some moments in my life.
February



Carnival



It is a feast in which the whole family gathers, and every day is something different to distract us. Here my mom prepares the traditional nickname leg, sweets, bread, we mojamos and also took a canelazo for the cold.


May

On Mother's Day







This day it is very importamte for me because here we have a special celebration for our mother with a meal away from home for this day with the whole family.

July 12




Birthday of my daughter Jessica


On this date I am very happy here because most welcome an anniversary of the birth of my daughter with a family reunion special, and we prepare a birthday cake with ice cream and snacks. All enjoy this day of singing, dancing and counting horns


August




Vacation






In these days I go out with my family playing in the park, we're going to the pool for fun, I also leave with my children to see a movie, to make ice cream. Sometimes I go with them to the beach and we spend chevere because they love the sea and food from the coast and that is why I love the holidays and to share more with them and I can give them a little more time




Sept. 29

Birthday of my son Luis Miguel









This is also a very special day and we welcome it sometimes with a special dinner away from home, but also with a cake and ice cream or tea and we gather to listen to music and games and we also danced


Dec. 31




Meeting whit my brother









Here, I have the habit of meeting with my brother because we get along and we like to share this day together, we talk here about our children, goals that we intend, to both us and what we want for our children, we laugh and until we cry remembering so many things for children and we also have occurred in the course of the year. This is always accompanied by a bottle of wisky.

2 comments:

Tabita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tabita said...

The most important dates that have been stated are really very important that you follow hope to have beautiful moments in your life