Tuesday, October 14, 2008

IMPORTANTS DATES


NEW YEAR
JANUARY


The first day of January my family visiting the church of azoguez this is a habit that we have every year to participate in the Mass of the Virgin of the cloud and give thanks for another day of life.


FEBRUARY



This month the carnival is very funny, my family enjoys this event with foam carnival, typical meals and traditional sweets: coconut, pineapple, peach . We visited the beach jambeli this was something unforgettable







In February also celebrated Valentine's Day on this date people buy flowers and gifts for their loved ones.

MAY
DAY MAY


Is on the second of may. Our family had a party and we celebrate with several contests, dynamics and for supposed with a toast, my mother was very happy. I cooked a special dinner.


JUNE




Thursday, Five

It is the date of birthday of my sister, we organize a surprise party with several friends of her school, my sister is very pretty. I love my sister her nickname is "ñata". She is 6 years.




AUGUST

29 August
My mother´s birthday. She has 42 yaers. W e were to guayaquil, visited the Malecon, shops and parks and ate in a restaurant.



NOVEMBER

THIRD NOVEMBER
I like this date because I participate in the parade military, for my is a honor produce honoring to this beautiful city.



DECEMBER

MERRY CHRISTMAS








Is beautiful meet in family and to celebrate this moment in peace and unit and remember the birth of the child JESUS .





























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

elizabeth alcívar said...

Hi jhoa... is very important their dates in the year, but his birthday is not on any side..... : (

His birthday is not important to you?
I hope that if... :)

It's good to know that days are important for our friends ....
Bye...