Monday, October 6, 2008

MY LIFE: DATES VERY IMPORTANTS

JANUARY

The first day to all years, on my family we have special meal. Everybody meet and sometimes we go out of the city.




FEBRARY


This month is very important, because is my birthday. On febrary 28th I always left with my friends and we went to dance.
May

On may 13th was born my brother. He is two years old. In my family He is very, very important because all my cousin and another brother hasn't your age. Everybody cousin have twenty or more years.




On may 11th is the widding aniversary of my parents. In my family often make a special meal because sometimes we go out for a walk.





The second Sunday of May around the world celebrated the the mother's day. Whith my brother we give a present to my mom. Sometimes we went to our grandmothers.

DECEMBER

On December 25th in my family always visited to all our relatives they are: guy, cousin, uncle, grandmother, grandfather and if we can go out the city.
































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Diany said...

February is a month special for me because also is my birthday and I always celebrate this day with my family and my best friends, We always go out to dance.