Wednesday, October 1, 2008

importants dates for me

JANUARY


















Full Day.

My first important date is January 6 call full day ,because in this day my friends and I met and we disguise of quirky characters and very crazy ... But as enjoyable as it is to make people laugh with our madness ...





FEBRUARY

















The day of love and friendship .. The February 14 is a very important date because you can tell that person what you feel so special it is the best time to say ...















Carnival. Another of my favorite dates is carnival ... this a very fun time because I happened to my family and go outside from cuenca With my brothers swells with water pumps and jump out to people from the terrace of my grandfather ..















February is also the date my birthday who is 6 .. Now I will fulfill my 20 years and I like to celebrate with my friends dancing to the beat of reggae and ska ..




MARCH





March 21 day international against racial discrimination .. This date is important because we remember that in this world no one is more than the other and that we are all equal no matter their race or skin color ..



DECEMBER





The Dec. 25 date is more important for me because it is a day to remember that there are people in the world with more than we need people who are dying of hunger .. because at this time we recall the birth of the first hippie who wanted to change the world this man is jesus ..











































No comments: