Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Calendar

January 1
New Year
I like this date because my family and my meeting with out relatives in grandmothers house and celebraiting the new year and prepare a traditionall food.








January 6
The Mummers of the 6th of January

This date is very agreeable for my because my friends and my going to Solano Avenue that on this day is converted to a grand stage for the contest of organized groups or "comparsas" and we enjoying the espectacle look at the mummers.












February
Sunday, Monday and Tuesday of Carnaval

This Three daysof february are very agreeable for me because in this days , I meeting with my family but too with my meeting with my friends for to play with wather and powder, moreover the food of Carnaval is very delicius, the dishes more comun are guinea pig, foot soup whit hominy and figs in syrup.









My Birthday
23 November

It is the most important day for me because in this day my family prepare a speciall food and get me the tipycal Happy Birthday.In generall is a day of very much embraces and presents but is not the presents, the most important for my are the true forms of exprees a true friedship









December

The Navidad is a very important date for my because in this time we recording the born of Jesus and in my house for the nigths we meeting whit my relatives and read the bible then we think about the real sense of the navidad, all that we do it on the days that preced to navidad but at nigth of twenty four we too prepare delicious meals for this day, of this form I celebrate the navidad whit my family.








Old Year:
The 31 of december is the day of the old year on this day I meeting with friends and relatives for fire the older year the old year generall is a mannequin that representing a fried or familiar who simbolizes the year wich is ending .
After reading the testament of the old year wich is filled with criticisms of friends and relatives leaving them inheritances or words of advice the figure is burned at midnight in the midst of firecrackers music to bring the new year.
















































1 comment:

Iván said...

Is important remember the real sense of Christmas. Let behind the idea to buy gifts. Is better share together the happyness.