Thursday, October 16, 2008

MY VACATION FUN

I think that my most favorite vacation was on the beach this year.....





I greatly enjoy the beach... We were with my mom to spend time in our hometown... We were to spend time with my family in Portoviejo....and also to enjoy a few days on the beach... We went to visit a few beaches like San Clemente, San Jacinto and of course Crucita "The Beauty" beach ... It's beautiful....We were with my cousins at the beach and we were in the water for a long time.... After eating on the Malecón .... the food is very good.... the shrimp and fish with patacones (fried green plantain) and rice is delicious...Also we enjoyed the sun, I got a good tan after severeal days.

My mom and me stayed in house the my aunt for twenty days, but also visit the country for four days, living here my uncles-grandparents... They are a love.....




These vacations was very very funny and relaxing for me, I needed vacation urgent because I was very tired by my thesis...... :)



No comments: