Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Special Calender





February 15th

This day maybe for me is a day wonderful and miraculous, will say I. Why? What do you dink? Someones might think than its some divine, but not really. These day went when my now girlfriend say me yes, I want to be your girlfriend, went some than I never think than to go pass.

So, why I can say miraculous, I’m crazy for that, don’t you? But for much time I did be annoy her and she as if nothing or she strange for me, but these day all change and went exactly the Valentine’s day than help and I gone with all for conquer her.

Actually we are eight months and all this time has been really beautiful.









February, Third Week


The Carnival

This day is a real party familiar, the majority of people meeting with your family. We prepare a good food delightful and play with water, flour, eggs….is very funny and all the time always we are wets. This is celebrate in many cites of Ecuador and even in other countries, but celebrate in different ways. Just Ambato is the unique place than not play with water.








February, Four Week


The Holy Week

This be celebrate one week and every day have a well-known different, but an order logic. In those days we can eat any food, for example: in Friday we don’t can to eat meat. In Thursday we must visit the seven churches…..

This week is about the life of Jesus and your way for the world, in each town he preach the word of God and sacrifice for us.








March 8th

Woman’s Day

This day is very special for all the womans. The woman is a human being wonderful than we are offer lover. The man will feel alone in this world without the company of the woman. For that is unique and we are must love her not only this day, but all the days of the year.








September 19th

My birthday

This day is important for me. Is my birthday and that day I meeting with my family, my mom prepared a lunch or a dinner, and later I go out with my friends for to sing, to drink, to dance anyway. In all my birthdays I have been fantastic and completely of surprises.











December 24th

Merry Christmas

This is a familiar’s day, all the world meeting with your family, your uncles, cousins, etc. We make exchange of presents, eat the famous turkey is very delicious.

1 comment:

Juan Manuel said...

Your articles are really cool, and you always fight for Vannesa and you deserf be with her congratulation you make a good couple.