Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My important days for this year





January 6



This day i like very much, because is the inocent´s day, and many people wear costumes and original and very colorful. The parade is interesting subjects that reflect events of the moment but with a touch funny.



Febrary 11



This day is the birthday of my cousin Jessi she is like my younger sister, is an important date because it is still with us and is very special for me, I love her very much.




April 2



This day is my birthday always celebrate as the best time of year in the company of my friends and those who I love very much.




May 2



The second Sunday in May is Mother's Day, and whenever possible we welcome it on my ranch, is an opportunity to bring together family and friends that has not been seen for a long time.






November 30



Is the birthday of my best friend, just as we meet with friends and all the special people of all life and we celebrate anything.




Diciembre 23



This day is the birthday of my mother, is important because it is near the day of Christmas and do a great celebration for these reasons.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Hi Dani, I think that is good to celebrate the important dates with our friendship,nice calendar