Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MY SPECIAL CALENDARY

DECEMBER
11
This day my goddaughter birthday. she is going to perform three years. She lives in my house in Machala, which is a very naughty girl

24 Christmas

we met at my grandmother's house, we prepare a Christmas dinner and then my grandparents begin to tell stories.

31 End of year

I think travel to Machala with my family. In my house we make a special dinner by year's end. Then burn the stooge and we eat the twelve grapes

JANUARY
















I'm going to travel with my parners of the university. We are going to go to the Cuyabeno. It is an ecological reserve in the east.

















FEBRUARY

On this day we celebrate carnival I think going to the beach with my friends, We are going to go to saline. my friends are called elite and sandra, they are very fun and we always spent well.


















APRIL
On April 9 is the brithday of my friend Elita. Always we organized a small party at my apartment. I call my friends. usually the party until 3 am. We dance, sing, do choreography, and a round of jokes.


















MAY

On May 6 is the birthday of my bestfriend Sandra. Usually celebrate the birthday for three days. we met in the department, in those days to reach friends serenata. we dance, sing, act and a round o jokes. These days are very funny.
















Some friends cry










No comments: