Tuesday, October 14, 2008

DATES IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE

March 22

Death of Jesus Christ


This date is very important to me because they commemorate his death. Jesus gave his life as a sacrifice for all so that we obtain eternal life.





May 15.


Buy a new car






On this day we bought a beautiful and luxurious car for the family with whom we traveled to many places


Septiembre14

Tonsupa Esmeraldas.


Here we met the Humpback Whale were housed in a club called Club Pacific. Tonsupa met in the African culture very interesting, the people are very friendly and cordial



Sept. 22.

Vacation 2008




"Ruta del Sol" met the wonderful beaches that is Ecuador. We traveled 4 provinces: Guayas, Santa Elena, Manabi and Esmeraldas ..


October 18

Graduation of my brother

This day is very important because my brother graduated from Tech in computer science at a young age of 19 years.






Oct. 28.

Wedding anniversary of my parents







My parents were married on October 28, 1981, and this year we met 27 years of happy
marriage are an example for my brother and my







1 comment:

Margoth said...

Hi Tabita,
Really you had very importants dates in your life. I suppose you are very happy because her brother graduated. I hope you are going to graduate next year.