Sunday, October 5, 2008

IMPORTANT DATES IN MY LIFE





















JANUARY


The 1º January is the birthday of my best friend. Her favorite singer is David Bisbal, she loves him. One year ago on April she went to him concert.

february

This month is special for me and my family.
We celebrated Santiago, Andres, Diana and Roberto’s birthday with a great party with all our friends, uncles, and cousins.
Andres and Roberto are very important people in my life because they are always with me in the worst and the best moments in my life.
February 10 the family celebrated two weddings anniversary.




April
My mother and her sisters are teachers. On April 13 we celebrated go out house teacher’s Day with a great dinner.
On April we celebrated the birthday of my aunt Monica and my cousins Adrian and




Felipe.
April 28 I remembered with a beautiful day, because one year ago my friends and I went to David Bisbal concert, it was wonderful; we sang all his songs and dancer all the night.









MAY

All family celebrated Mother’s Day with a great lunch and dinner, this day We gave serenate to my mom and my uncles.


June
This month is special for me because we celebrated the birthday of the people most important in my life my mom and my brother…






DECEMBER
December is special for my family, this day I can to be with all my family. On December 24 we are all invite to the Judith’s house, Judith is my aunt and we remember to my uncle, my cousin and my grandmother that aren’t here because they are living in the U.S for 10 years ago and always pray for them and hope our that return very soon.
On December 24 is Paul’s birthday. He is with a brother for me and I want so much him.





2 comments:

Juan Manuel said...

Very good job i am agree with your opinion about the christmas is the best holiday in the year...

juan pablo said...

I liked as descrideb the christmas. is nice.. bye