Friday, November 7, 2008

ARGENTINA

Argentina is a beautiful country. In its vast surface of 3.757.407km2, Argentina offers every variety of climate and lascape: from tropical heat, always rainy and full of colorful vegetation to polar cold, with its soberly white look thanks to snow and ice .



its situated in south of South América, and is a bi-continental country, since its territory occupies part of América and a portion of Antartica.
Argentina is the eight largest nation.
Argentina has been a country very visit for your culture , in this country the tango is the most sensual of couple dances .



Even before having lyrics ,tango was danced and that is why, beyond words, this dance has a history of its own, a history revealing the argentine feeling .




n this country you can meet beautiful places as the Andean Patagonia that is a predominantly mountaineous region, alternated with natural lakes, glaciers and woods.
Her you can meet one of the most spectacular glaciers in the world "Perito Moreno Glacier"


Moreover you can do adventure tourism as trekking, rafting, alpinism, mountain bike, horseback etc.Too you can practice water sports among others.

4 comments:

Iván said...

Argentina is very beautiful. I went there 3 years ago, I was 10 days. I know Buenos Aires and Mar del Plata.
Any day I hope visit it again, I would like go to Tierra del Fuego and know the glaciers.

elizabeth alcívar said...

Hi Eliza..... Argentina is an interesting place to visit... Your article is very good because it shows various aspects of Argentina like weather, taste for music, and places to visit... some day I Want to go to Buenos Aires.....
Bye : )

lorena said...

Elisa Hí; I enjoyed your article because I think that Argentina is very beautiful, maybe any day I will go to visit it.

lorena said...

Elisa Hí; I enjoyed your article because I think that Argentina is very beautiful, maybe any day I will go to visit it.