Wednesday, November 5, 2008

MY BEST VACATION

MY BEST VACATION


That's when I went to the route of the volcanoes. On this route I could see the volcano Chimborazo, Cotopaxi and Quilotoa, so I was on the train from Riobamba and I could visit a small village called saline from the mountains















It was an incredible experience. I visited the Chimborazo and Cotopaxi, I ascended to the second shelter. the weather was very cold and snowing.





I also went to Quilotoa, this volcan have one lagoon. to reach the lake down for half an hour, the picture was incredible. but we had to climb to ride a horse.















In the mountains of saline had many factories: as cheese, soccer balls, mushrooms, chocolate, threads and also creams to cure some diseases and herbs for teas
also I was traveling on the train, this trip was very tired. We stayed in the middle of the road for three hours before arrive Alausí.



After the train back to Cuenca

No comments: