Sunday, November 9, 2008

MY BEST VACATION!!

IN SPAIN...


There was in october, I traveled to Spain and my travel during a month. I went to visit my dad, my sister and my niece.


I can visited some villages like Toledo and Segovia. Most of the time I stayed in Madrid, I love Madrid, for me it`s a beautiful city.. and people is so cool. They never stop talking and likes to drink a lot.

In Madrid I took a city tour with my mom, it was wonderful.
Madrid has a lot of people to every country of the world, you can see people from China, India, Africa, Russa, South America, Europeans... It`s Amazing!!
I visited the Museo del Prado, where I could see a lot of pictures for famous artist like Miro, Goya, Velazques... I walked and walked around the Madrid down town..

3 comments:

(risti@n said...

Spain is very interesting for all its architecture, the good thing is the language that you do not need to know another ... and has very beautiful scenery and many things to visit

cristian serrano c. said...

congratulations by you could go to Spain it has been a great aventure for you and also you couls stay with your family

J3$$!C@ said...

My friend you got to know the fate of so spectacular place I hope I can do it one day ...