Monday, November 10, 2008

MY BEST VACATIONS

MY BEST VACATIONS



In my life I have had many holidays but only one that has been unforgettable, this has been the best of the other.

My best holidays were on the beach with my family in the know "path of the sun". In these holidays I went with my family for all the beaches of Ecuador, this was spectacular because it was a different climate in each place and each beach.


Traveling around the profile of coastal Ecuador starting from Manabi, Los Rios, Guayas, Esmeraldas, El Oro and maintaining consistent view of the sea, making our trip unforgettable
Had very beautiful scenery but most of all the company of my family.
This is a journey that I would repeat it a thousand times, but always with a big company like that of my family who makes the biggest moment of my life.




No comments: