Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My best Vacations

my best vacations, happened when I go to universiti, I choose study turism, and travel a lot around the Ecuador, I liked a lot the first tour, because we visited the north of the Ecuador, and Colombia, also because spent on the beach, and was the first time I was ocean front, in each of our tours know new places and learn many new things.


in this tour when we arrived the beach we decided that the little group of friends sleep all in the same room, and a friend left to the window, is not what happened but staying asleep was stopped on the window, but it was funny then






soon we will be visiting the route of genetic volcanoes

2 comments:

MOnI said...

HI MY FRIEND...I HOPE YOU ARE OK..

I AM HAPPY FOR YOU.. good luck and others vacations.

Iván said...

Hello Wilson.
I think that your career is very interesting, and you must travel more to know more places in Ecuador.
I know a bit of Ecuador but I hope any day travel around the whole Ecuador.