Sunday, November 9, 2008

The unforgettable vacation.



4 years ago I travel to Colombia with my family, on the trip I can see wonderful landscapes, I was in colombia for 1 month. For me was the best travel of my life because was the first time go to Colombia and the first time I can visit other country.. In this place I taked many pictures with my family..

Also on the trip I went to zoo, I can see animals like monkeys..

In this trip I can dive on the bottom of the sea, was the most wonderful experience.. And have visited the beach of cartagena, in cartagena i saw the most beautiful women of the world..



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Juan!

Have you already visited Israel? Family tours today that are bound to Israel are now affordable. With these tours, your time and expenses will be well-managed. And that's aside from the fact that your family will enjoy the historical places there! Speaking from experience, I was able to get one of those Jewish tours (Israel) which was a good deal.

I hope your next vacation trip will be more enjoyable!