Monday, November 10, 2008

my best vacation



i had the best vacations in my life crazy times ill never for get. it was one year ago, i went with my family to atacames beach, it was the beautiful time in my live because i was with my mom, dad and brothers.
in beach i learn to swim in the ocean, and to play volleyball with my friends.

i had the best holidays ever. Was really special and great. new and amazing things! i loved it
after my vacations end it on the beach i was really sad but at the same time i was happy beacause i had and amazing new adventure i meet a lot of new people and make good friends. i had the best time with my family

2 comments:

Lily said...

Atacames is a city with a beautiful beach and an excellent time. you learn to swim. One day these, we have to go to the pool to practice

michella said...

I love vacation on the beach!! and specially if i´m with my family.. but I have a question for you.. where was this beach located??
You can visit Monpiche is a beautiful beach in Manabi..