Monday, November 10, 2008

VENICE

VENICE Venice is the capital of the province of Veneto in northern Italy. It has a population of 280,000 inhabitants.


Venice is on course to become a city virtually without residents, as its population has declined in the last 50 years by almost half. Made up of hundreds of islands, the city has canals, palaces and classical buildings of incredible beauty, as well as squares, churches and streets to admire.


It's a very touristic city, but we must recognize that the food is not the strong point. The squid are very typical, but have very little variety of dishes.



The Venetian Carnival is an important event to be considered. This brings thousands of tourists, who are Facinas.













3 comments:

cristian serrano c. said...

venice a great city i would like to go there. it is a dream and romantic city for me

J3$$!C@ said...

I would like to know Venice is my dream, because it is one of the places that have great beauties that show, but what I like most is to go to the festival of Masks ..

G@by *; ) said...

I love Venice, I did not know much about the carnival, I find it very interesting, some day I have to go to Venice.
gaby