Friday, November 7, 2008

My travel to Colombia

By Iván

The last year I went to Bogota Colombia for a international rock concert. I went to see my favorite rock star: ROGER WATERS. He was part to famous group PINK FLOYD.
I went with my best friend Chistian.

The flight was very quiet, we stay in a hotel near to the Simon Bolivar Park, in this place will be the concert. We were in the line for 5 hours until could in to the concert. It was very exciting, the ligths and the sound were fantastic. I never could forget this extraordinary concert.


The next day we went to know some places in the city. We went to the "Central Square" and visited the "Gold Museum".


The next day and the last day that we were in Bogota went to visit the Monserrate, in this place there is a cable railway(Teleférico). In the top of Monserrate hill the view of bogota is fantastic. After we should return to the hotel for take our baggage but we didn't cross the city, This day the president of the US was visiting Colombia and the Transmillenium transport system were off service. We must walk many blokcs for get a bus. Suddenly when we were in a bus station a group of people and the police had a fight in the near street. We shoul be in the bus station for one hour until all be quiet. these were tense moments. After the glasses of the bus station were broken.


In the afternoon we must wait for 3 hours until our flight could departure, the reason, Mr Bush is in colombia yet. When he left Colombia we could departure to Ecuador.
It was my very exciting vacations!!!

1 comment:

Margoth said...

Very good Ivan, really you enjoyed your vacation. Sometimes we can travel to see a concert and I would like to travel any time too.