Sunday, November 9, 2008

My vacation by Cristian Serrano Córdova

My vacation was on march 15th it was an excellent vacation for three days I went a Friday at 1:00 am, in a bus with four friends their names are Felipe, Pato, Juan Pablo (suco), Juan Pablo, and me my friends say me "Oso"(Bear). That vacations was so ecxiting. We stayed in Casa Blanca Hotel. We drank a lot of alcohol vodka with tampico. We ate a lot of food like rice with shrimps, fish, sandwich, etc. Also and the most important we went to the beach and we took a bath, the water of sea is of green color. That vacaton was very important for me because I was relaxing so much. We returned to Cuenca on march 17th. I never forget that vacation was interesting and I could many peruvians persons. They are so friendly.

No comments: