Monday, November 10, 2008

MY DREAM´S VACATIONS GABY
It was December 2004, when my Dad decides to have a Christmas vacations in North Carolina. That was after my brother invites us to enjoy his family for this celebration. I had to set all the things in the university to go, well, we went to Miami first, we spend 3 days there visiting the famous mansions, Miami Beach, and also something that I enjoyed most the Outlet tour, where I spent a lot of money buying, after Miami we went to Durhan where the airport nearest to Cary is, my Brother was at the airport waiting for us, that was so exiting because we didn´t see him for over six mounts, my niece and nephew where huge, they took us to their house, we had a wonderful meal, after that played with the kids until we fell to slept.
The next day we went to visit the science museum where we could see dinosaurs and a lot of interesting things, the universities are amazing, the University of Duke is one of the most famous universities in the States.
The day when we left to Washington snowed that was my first experience with it.
Washington is a big city with a lot of things to see there are all the Memorials, the White House and all those amazing things in the City. The Hotel was great we enjoy the stayed there, the Hotel was no to far from the White House.
Those where one of the most amazing vacations that I ever have, so I recommend you to do it.



No comments: